When you’re with children, it’s common to indulge in some or the other kind of incidents which can cause unintended panic and chaos, especially if you’ve children obsessed with your phone. They might end up calling someone unknown or even worse, they might end up deleting important apps which had sensitive data.
Are you in a similar situation and trying to figure out how to see deleted apps on iphone? Then, worry no more! In this article, we will tackle this issue and find out ways to recover deleted apps on your iPhone or iPad.
Deleting an app is an extremely straightforward process as you have to long-press the app you want to delete and tap X. Voila! You’re done. However, do you know? While deleting an app, you also lose the data stored in it. Hence, backing up your data before deleting an app due to any circumstances is important.
In case you missed doing that, there are still a few ways through which you can find the deleted apps or take precautions to not repeat the same mistake. Before we move forward, it’s a reminder to block the deletion of apps as a precaution if your children have access to your phone.
How to See Recently Deleted Apps on iPhone:
1. App Library
You can redownload an app from the App Store and unhide it in case you might change the settings to hide an app before deleting it as Apple stores downloaded apps in its library instead of the Home screen, starting from the introduction of iOS 14. You can do this by simply visiting Settings on your phone and navigating to the Home Screen and clicking on Add to Home Screen.
2. Reinstall the App
Another way is to reinstall the app you deleted from the App Store. Follow these simple steps to complete the process of reinstallation.
To reinstall an unpurchased app:
- Visit the App Store.
- Search for the app you deleted and wish to reinstall.
- Click the cloud icon below the app’s name and you’re done!
To reinstall a purchased app:
- Go to the App Store and navigate “Updates”
- Tap on “Purchased” to see all of your purchased apps.
- Now, switch to “Not on This Phone/iPad” to locate all your purchased apps that are not installed on your device right now.
- Once you find the app you want to reinstall, tap on the download arrow to reinstall it.
If your iTunes is working properly and is not facing syncing issues then you can reinstall deleted apps from iTunes by following these steps.
- After you connect your device to a computer, launch iTunes.
- Navigate and click “Device” and select your iPhone/iPad.
- Now, tap on “Apps” in the settings.
- Once you locate the app you want to reinstall, tap on “Install” and you’re done.
To conclude, now you can find deleted apps on iphone easily using various ways mentioned above. However, to prevent your data in these apps from deleting, you must turn on the backup option available in both iCloud and iTunes.
Did you find this article by Techzeel helpful? Let us know through your valuable feedback.
Also Recommended – https://techangerz.com/